What is Privalia + Magento Connector?
Our Magento Extension helps you sell your products on Privalia effortlessly. It helps you manage your inventory straight from your Magento backend. Your orders will be created automatically in Magento and the connector will take care of all order processing stages.
How does it work?
1. PRODUCT EXPORT
All products from a selected Store View will be exported in a feed that can be imported straight to Privalia. All changes to the inventory (like descriptions, photos, etc.) will be updated automatically as well. Stock levels and prices will be updated as well, so you don’t have to worry about the inventory being all messed up.
2. ORDER PROCESSING
All orders placed on Privalia’s website will be imported to Magento automatically so you can treat them as a regular Magento order. In each step of the process, the connector will change the status of the order in Privalia accordingly.
Here is the basic workflow:
- Order is placed on Privalia’s website.
- Order is imported to Magento and the status of the order is changed to Accepted in Privalia’s backend. (if you have products in the order that are currently out of stock, these items will be rejected)
- After the order is marked as paid in Privalia’s backend, the connector will retrieve the shipping address and the invoice will be created in Magento.
- After you process and ship the order, the status of the order in Privalia’s backend will be changed to Shipped and the shipping tracking number will be sent to Privalia (if there is one).
What features does the connector have?
Currently our extension is in Public Beta version and is available to a selected sellers only. That means that currently is not plug-and-play and it requires some manual setup. Luckily our support team is up to the challenge. We will install and setup the extension for free. We are in a hurry to launch all the features as soon as possible. Here is what you get now and what will be available in the full version:
- Product export
- Order management
- Advanced products page grid in Magento (soon)
- Advanced orders page grid in Magento (soon)
- Advanced Configuration in Magetno (soon)
- Much more (soon)
What do I get?
1. FREE INSTALL AND SETUP
Since the extension requires some manual setup and configuration, our team will install and setup the extension for free.
2. FREE SUPPORT
3. FREE COPY OF THE EXTENSION AS SOON AS IT’S RELEASED.
How much does it cost?
Our extension will retail for €250, but being part of our Public Beta, you can get it for €199.